Services provided for Condo/Town Home Association Management
- Provide all communication with homeowners, including compliance requirements.
- Interpret association documents, including advising on changes.
- Obtain insurance coverage, handling insurance claims.
- Coordinate maintenance using staff maintenance technicians and our network of vendors.
- Prepare resale certificates and sale closing questionnaire information.
- Attend board and annual meetings, prepare meeting notices, agendas, minutes and proxies.
- Advise on laws affecting associations.
- Obtain competitive bids for services and manage their performance.
- Coordinate year-end audit and tax return preparation.
- Assist in the preparation of the annual budget.
- Provide monthly financial information including income statement, balance sheet, detail of receipts and expenditures, bank reconciliation, bank statement and explanation of any deviations between actual and budget.
- Handle all association revenue and pay all invoices in a timely manner.
- Address delinquent owners’ dues and coordinate collection efforts.
Upon request, ASK Property Management will meet with a representative of your association to obtain information on the number of units involved, services requested and other special requirements. After reviewing the information, we will provide you with a written proposal identifying the services included and the fee(s) associated with them.